March 30, 2020
To all our Clients and Patrons
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, the Michael J Fox Theatre will be closed until further notice. We will continue to monitor information being provided on the COVID-19 virus, and will post notices here regarding upcoming events. During this period, the Theatre and surrounding areas have undergone a deep cleaning and disinfecting process.
All measures taken are done with the utmost consideration for the health and well-being of everyone involved with the Theatre. We appreciate your co-operation and understanding as we work though this difficult time.
Please feel free to contact us either by phone or email with any questions regarding current or upcoming events, as well as with any inquiries about future bookings.
For additional information, please click on this link: bit.ly/3a2cO1I
Thank you for your continued patronage.
Mailing Address: 5455 Rumble Street, Burnaby, BC V5J 2B7
Location Address: 7373 MacPherson Avenue, Burnaby, BC V5J 0B2
Tel: (604) 664-8875
“Fostering Excellence – Building Community”
Due to the growing concerns around the spread of COVID-19, the following events have been cancelled or postponed:
- April 4-9, 2020 – Peak Invitational presented by Wharton Event Management. Rescheduled to July 6-10, 2020.
- April 10-12, 2020 – 101st Spring Conference presented by Victoria Drive Gospel
- April 13, 2020 – Gravity presented by SFU Concert Orchestra
- April 18-19, 2020 – Next Level Hip Hop Competition presented by Wharton Event Management
- May 1-2, 2020 – Burnaby Regionals presented by Star Talent Dance Competition. Rescheduled to August 10-12, 2020.
- May 3, 2020 – Stars of Tomorrow 2020 presented by The Arbutus Club Academy of Dance
- May 12, 2020 – WORDS Writing Project Celebration presented by Burnaby School District
- May 27, 2020 – The Lion King Jr. presented by Confederation Park Elementary