The Michael J Fox Theatre is committed to providing a quality experience for every event and visitor. This can only be accomplished by equipping the theatre with some of the best audio, lighting and stage equipment available. Combine this with our comfortable seating and great sightlines, and you have a terrific venue that delivers high marks for visitor experience every time!
- 1 - Yamaha DM2000 Digital Production Console c/w 24 Focusrite OctoPre external pre-amps
Main System Speakers
- Meyer LINA Line Array - 6 cabinets per side
- 2 - Meyer UPA-1-C available for corner/front fill
- 2 - Meyer 700HP Subwoofers mounted in house left and right lighting coves
- 1 - Meyer Galileo Galaxy 816
- 2 - Meyer M1A Control Electronics Unit
- 1 - BSS Soundweb
Corner/Front Fill Amplifiers
2 - Ashley FET2000M
Outboard Equipment and Effects... more
- Primary Stage Lighting Control Console: ETC ION Xe20 plus Eos 40 fader wing, 2 monitors (1 touch screen)
- Secondary Console: Express 48/96 c/w wireless remote focus unit
- House lighting integrated with main dimmer control system - programmable keypads stage right and in control booth, key access switches at all house entryways.
- 90 - Strand CD80 dual 2.4K dimmer modules, with Johnson Systems CD2000 digital control electronics
- 15 - Strand IRIS 1000W Cyclorama floods... more
Rigging / Drapery Components Counterweight System The fly rigging system as installed is a standard T-Guide Counterweight type with the locking rail and operating position located at floor level, Stage Right. A loading gallery and weight storage is located above the locking rail at the top trim position. Twenty-two of thirty-four tracks are currently occupied. The operating tracks, reading from downstage to upstage, are as follows:
- Fire curtain - note that this lineset is NOT locked
- Main Drape
- 1st Electric
- not used
- not used
- 1st Border
- 1st Legs
- Downstage Acoustic Reflector Panels... more
Additional equipment available as rental items include the following:
Yamaha C-7 Conservatory Grand Piano - This 7'-6" Grand is finished in gloss black, and is equipped with a Colson wheel system to allow for ease of movement in the stage area. The piano has been praised by many solo artists who have found it to be suitable to all but the most demanding orchestral repertoire. It is the ideal instrument to accompany choirs and acoustic ensembles, and with the addition of appropriate microphones, can stand up to amplified ensembles with a wonderful tonal range.
This instrument is kept in its own isolated and insulated container - this helps maintain tuning... more
COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
The Theatre is not open to public admission. Only performers/competitors, event staff, judges/adjudicators, and Theatre staff will be admitted.
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY IS LIMITED TO 50 PEOPLE
– this includes performers, event staff, and Theatre staff
- Anyone who has had symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 10 days, as well as anyone exhibiting fever, chills, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, loss of sense of smell, or new muscle aches or headache will not be allowed in the Theatre.
- All... more